Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome!


Hi folks-

Welcome to the Quixotic Bicycles on-line presence!

My name is Eric Estlund. I am a full time industry frame builder in Eugene, OR. Quixotic Bicycles is my creative distraction where I can pursue non-work related projects.

Stay tuned for regular updates on all things bike coming out of Quixotic. Its a busy week planning for NAHBS, so I'll just leave you with a quick picture of a current build (a 13" 650b fillet brazed mtb/ touring rig for a friend). More tasty morsels can be seen here.

2 comments:

Andrew Campbell said...

Eric -- welcome to the Blogosphere! Looks good so far. Have fun at NAHBS and say hi to Steve.

Will put Quixotic on our blog-roll.

best
Andrew

Quixotic Bicycles said...

Hey man, thanks for checking it out. I'll pass on the "hi" the Steve.

"Blog-roll"? Sounds unappetizing...