Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gaberdine, Tweed, Oilskin, Oh MY!


I love bike geeks. LOVE EM!

While investigating my newly found Flikr I wandered across the Velocouture photo pool. This fantastic group of users take pictures of themselves in their best (and I mean darn tooting fanciest) cycle wear. From sun dresses to woolens, these kids have it all.

Now of course my tongue in cheek sarcasm is laced with hypocritical irony. I myself coordinate outfits, and just this weekend found my layers to match my bike, saddle and camera bags. Ahhh- we are amongst friends! And I mean that- there are several friends and acquaintances shaking their pedal pushers in the 339 member, 537 picture strong pool.

Off to go dig out my white vintage Carnacs and 15 year old Kangol. By days end there will be 340 members...

No comments: