Friday, February 22, 2008

Clone Wars


Friday marks the end of a great campaign. This week I built 39 bikes, many of which were a stock version for one of our German dealers. It was the bike that would not end. 2 days of the same bike, over, and over, and over. Clones. In honor I thought I'd post a pic of my best Brazer Fett (even though I look more like Leia disguised as Boush when she sneeks into Jabba's palace). I'm not a geek.

And just like Bobba, I decided to break out on my own.

In addition to finishing (oh yeah) the 650b, I blazed (brazed?) ahead and completed the torch work for the track sprint bike. After moving with the herd, it was nice to seek adventure on something totally different. Clean up work and paint to follow.

2 comments:

Andrew Campbell said...

You better not come by the house dressed like that... if the dogs don't get you, I'll shoot first and ask questions later! Does that rig come with a Darth Vader voice-kit? Nice to see you're keeping busy. Will be psyched to see how that track bike turns out.

best from Fungolia
Andrew

Unknown said...

Oh, come now. After Maine and NY little masked me is going to get boom-boomed? At least I'll get to meet the boys and see what a very nice shotgun looks like as my behind get filled with salt pellets.

After sucking fumes, the gear helps reduce the Vader voice. I actually only really use the mask when the weather forces air back down my vent system.

Track bike rules thus far, it will be even rule-ier in a couple days!

Thanks for checking in from the far reaches. 'Ello to Meg!