Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fittings and such

Hi folks! I took the weekend off, but am back to work on the step through. This bike will be getting a few one off fittings (accessories) that I will try to photo document and post pictures of. I realized that a few of the special features planned for this one would loose the surprise for the rider if I posted them here first, so I'll be saving a few for later release.

In the meantime, I have started a flickr collection called "Fittings" to show some of my accouterments such as stems, racks, chain guards, etc. I did a quick 6 step progress series for a Cinelli style quill stem slated for this bike. I've made a few of these, but this was the first where the quill pierced the extension. Made the job a fair bit easier, and it looks really good. I think I'll stick with it for now.

No comments: