Saturday, July 5, 2008

Big News- Winter Bicycles!

Please excuse the brief blog update lull. Its been a very busy last couple of weeks.In addition to work on the cruiser I have also been updating some of my tooling in preparation of a big leap.

After quite a bit of thinking, planning and work, I am quite happy to announce that I am closing the proverbial door on Quixotic Bicycles and opening a new, shiny and bigger door to Winter Bicycles! We are just getting rolling on the web site and will continue to keep adding updates to the Flickr gallery and the new blog.

With the new name I am also pleased to announce that Winter frames and parts will be available to the public. I hope to make complete build packages available in the coming weeks. Please contact me at info@winterbicycles.com to get started on your new project!

Thanks for the continued support, and I look forward to seeing you all at the new blog!

Eric Estlund- Winter Bicycles

2 comments:

steve garro said...

congrats on hangin' the shingle! rock on! steve.

Winter Bicycles said...

Thanks Steve!

Eric